Summer 2026 In Review

It appears I just had my last beach day at my local beach for 2026. I had three days of amazing weather that will come to a crashing end in a couple of days. Overall, this has been a great summer. It was hot much of the summer. I wore a thong every day I went to the beach. I had no negative reactions from other beach goers. My friend started wearing a thong bikini this year. That was a first. Now she is a convert to thongs. I have a great thong tan line, which makes me happy. But, it’s always sad to say goodbye to the summer weather here in the Great Lakes. Winters can be long. Fortunately for me, I have trips to Florida and the Caribbean a few times during the winter months. I am grateful for the pst summer and looking forward to another great summer next year.

2 Likes